Twist and win with Twister Wonder at BoyleSports Poker this festive season starting from Monday 19th of December 2016.
Some great prizes are on offer including the top prize of a €5,000 holiday package. There are also €500 electronic treats and cool cash prizes to be won.
Buy-in for the Twister Wonder tournaments costs just €0.50 so anyone can play and win big.
Be quick though as there are only a limit number of Twister Wonder tournaments, get playing today!
Twister Wonder Prizes
|€5,000 Holiday Package||1|
€500 Treat prize listChoose from
- Go Pro Hero 5
- Apple iPad Mini 4
- Samsung Galaxy S6
- PS4 1TB + FIFA 17 + Wireless Headphones
- HP X2 210 Touchscreen Laptop
- Xbox One 1TB + FIFA 17 + Headphones
Terms & Conditions
- BoyleSports Poker reserves the right to exclude players that participate in the promotion with multiple accounts.
- BoyleSports Poker reserves the right to disqualify players if it reasonably suspects that collusion or other abusive strategies takes place. Players must comply with the eligibility requirements of these terms and Conditions. BoyleSports Poker reserves the right to withhold any prize won by anyone whom BoyleSports Poker is aware or have reasonable grounds to believe is ineligible.
- BoyleSports Poker reserves the right to withdraw the availability of this offer to any player or group of players.
- BoyleSports Poker reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of this promotion at any time, without notice and it is your responsibility to check here for changes and updates.
- Participants must be 18 years of age or over. Employees, any family members of employees, of BoyleSports Poker and its affiliate companies, their agents or those of their respective group companies may not take part in this promotion.
- Standard BoyleSports Poker Terms & Conditions apply
- Access to the BoyleSports Poker prize store will be given to a player who is entitled to receive a prize as a result of him/her playing on BoyleSports Poker.
- The applicable voucher code and instructions related to claiming the relevant prize via the BoyleSports Poker prize store will be sent to the recipient.
- No items at the BoyleSports Poker prize store can be purchased using real money and no money refunds are available.
- The voucher code is valid for the redemption of one prize only.
- Only the recipient may use the relevant voucher code.
- The recipient is solely responsible for the accuracy of the details entered on the BoyleSports Poker prize store, including but not limited to the voucher code, prize choice, personal details and delivery address. We shall not be liable for any prize which does not reach its destination due to an invalid or incorrect mailing address.
- A postal office box cannot be entered under the delivery details.
- If additional costs are incurred as a result of a recipient submitting incorrect details, we may at our sole discretion, request that the recipient bears such additional costs, prior to resending the prize.
- We reserve the right in our sole discretion to withhold delivery of the prize until we have verified a recipient’s details, although there is no obligation on us to verify a recipient’s details.
- Once the recipient submits their selection and details, a confirmation e-mail will be sent. Once the Recipient has been sent the Confirmation Email, the Prize cannot be changed or cancelled.
- By redeeming a prize at the Boylesports poker prize store, the recipient consents to us disclosing his/her personal data (including but not limited to his full name, e-mail address, postal address and telephone number) to a third-party supplier, in order for us to have the prize delivered.
- All prizes are subject to stock availability.
- The recipient should allow for a period of time up to 90 (ninety) days for delivery of the prize, following the date we have sent an email confirming that the Prize has been shipped to the recipient. In the event that a Prize is not received within 14 (fourteen) days of the end of delivery period, the recipient should contact BoyleSports Poker customer support via email and report the delay.
- The recipient is responsible for ensuring he/she is available to receive and sign for the prize’s delivery. Failure to do so may result in the recipient being liable for additional delivery charges.
- A prize that has 2 consecutive failed deliveries due to the recipient not being available to sign or receive the prize will be forfeited by the recipient.
- Certain prizes in the BoyleSports Poker prize store are provided or manufactured by third parties. In light of this, the recipient acknowledges and consents that such items are third party products and that we accept no liability for any claims (howsoever arising) in relation to the items, their delivery, or their use.
- As we are not the manufacturer of any of the items in the BoyleSports Poker prize store, we do not make any warranty or representation, whether express or implied (whether by law, statute or otherwise) with regards to any of the items including, but not limited to, implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, satisfactory quality or fitness for a particular purpose. In addition, we make no warranty that the items will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free or that they are free of viruses or bugs.
- All electrical products contained in the BoyleSports poker prize store come with a standard manufacturer’s warranty.
- By redeeming the voucher code for any of the items in the BoyleSports Poker prize store, the recipient agrees that the prize cannot be exchanged nor have a cash equivalent. Nevertheless, we reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to elect to offer such a cash alternative or exchange (which may be less than the full value of the prize).
- We reserve the right, at any time, to substitute any prize with one or more items (other than a cash alternative) of substantially equivalent value.
- On delivery of the prize to the recipient, if the box which contains the Prize is damaged, the recipient must sign that the box is damaged on the form provided by the supplier. The recipient must also within 24 hours of delivery of the prize notify BoyleSports Poker customer support via email and provide photographs of the damaged box, as well as the serial number of the prize where provided.
- In the event that a prize comes with a manufacturer’s warranty and is defective, it is the recipient’s responsibility to contact the manufacturer directly to get the prize replaced. The recipient should also immediately notify Boylesports Poker customer support via email that the prize is defective and provide photographs of the defective prize, as well as the serial number of the prize where provided.
- In the event that a Prize does not come with a manufacturer’s warranty and is defective, the Recipient must within 24 hours of delivery of the prize notify BoyleSports Poker customer support via email and provide photographs of the damaged box, as well as the serial number of the Prize where provided.
- A Prize which is damaged due to the recipient’s neglect or through general wear and tear will not be replaced or exchanged by us.
- We shall not be liable for any injuries, losses damages and expenses, suffered or incurred by a recipient as a direct or indirect result of a prize and its use thereof.
- Our decision is final in relation to all matters relating to the BoyleSports Poker prize store, prizes and these terms and conditions and shall not be open to review or appeal by a recipient or any third party.
Travel & hospitality terms & conditions of booking
- Access to the BoyleSports Poker holiday store will be given to a player who is entitled to receive a prize as a result of him/her playing on BoyleSports Poker. 1. The Contract
- The contract to provide the arrangements or facilities shall be created by our acceptance of your booking, which will be as on the form, the date on which the invoice is issued to you. The parties making the contract are Initial Rewards and all clients represented by the person who confirms the booking. 2. The Gift Voucher
- The gift voucher is delivered as thus and cannot be exchanged for its cash value.
- The gift voucher will be delivered by e-mail and is to the value of the figure stated on the voucher.
- The gift voucher is ready to use immediately and has an expiration date of 24 months from receipt of voucher.
- The gift voucher can be used as full or part payment for travel products including cruise options, beach holidays, winter holidays, city breaks, fly drive, safari, culinary tours, expeditions etc., and also towards flights, transfers, accommodation, car hire, excursions, dining options, equipment hire and activities plus internal travel / transfers. The gift voucher excludes all travel money related products - currency, traveller’s cheques and prepaid cards.
- If the value of the holiday is more than the value of the gift voucher, the person booking will be required to pay the difference. 3. What is not included in a package?
- All services unless specified. All items of a personal nature such as telephone, insurance etc. Any 'extra' items requested and arranged are chargeable and payable on invoice. Any charges made to the room at the request of the guest' 4. What is included in the package?
- Once the travel package has been ordered - only the items mentioned in the provided sales literature or invoice e.g. Flights, Hotel, Tickets, are included. All quotes are subject to availability and to price changes. PLEASE NOTE that any tickets will need to be paid for prior to tickets being released. Prices are subject to VAT where applicable 5. Timetable of events & flights schedule
- Whilst timetables and flight dates are published they unfortunately cannot be guaranteed, and cannot therefore be a condition or form part of a contract. Timetables and flight schedules are subject to alteration without notice, but every effort will be made by Initial Rewards to provide the best alternative timetable possible. 6. Minimum Booking Notice
- In order to secure booking on flights and hotels we would normally require a minimum of 20 days unless stated. 7. The Event / Occasion / Tours
- Initial Rewards give no guarantee whatsoever that the event / occasion shall take place. Should any event / occasion be cancelled or postponed for any reason whatsoever, the client will have no entitlement to any refund of monies paid to Initial Rewards. All refunds will have to be obtained from the rights holder of the event. It is the responsibility of the client to adequately insure themselves against postponement or cancellation, for whatever reason, of the event / occasion. 8. Third Parties
- Initial Rewards in making arrangements on behalf of its clients, contracts with third parties for provision of all the necessary facilities including the provision of tickets for entry to the event / occasion. In doing so it is expressly agreed that Initial Rewards acts only as an agent of the client and that no liability of any kind howsoever caused shall attach to Initial Rewards in connection with or arising out of such arrangements. The contract between Initial Rewards and the client shall be subject to any terms and conditions of contracts with third parties. In the event that such facilities or tickets shall not be available after monies have been received by the client, for whatever reason, any liability of Initial Rewards shall be limited to the return of all sums paid by the client for such facilities or tickets. 9. Changes to arrangements by client
- Every effort will be made by Initial Rewards to accommodate any changes or alterations requested. 'Extras' will be charged as such. Reduction in the number of a party will be treated as a cancellation, but only in the respect of the number of reduced places. 10. Cancellation
- If any client wishes to cancel arrangements for whatever reason all bookings are final. Once booked no refunds can be issued. Cancellation must be submitted in writing or by facsimile. 11. Liability
- Initial Rewards shall not be liable for any matter whatsoever that is beyond its control, and shall not in any circumstances be responsible for any sequential or indirect loss that may be incurred by the client or its guests, associates and agents, or any third party, we do recommend that individuals purchase a comprehensive travel insurance which will at the least provide Emergency Assistance whilst abroad. 12. Descriptions
- In compiling our sales literature and establishing all our arrangements we have relied on the information provided by third parties. Wherever possible these have been verified. However, should you find anything that is not as described, please let us know as soon as possible, so that we can give it our attention. 13. Acceptance
- The making of a booking with us however confirmed i.e. verbally, in writing, by fax or e-mail shall be deemed as acceptance by the client of the above terms and conditions.